16+hr OFA April 13/14 2019
April 13, 2019 - April 14, 2019£120.00
Looking to learn some life saving skills? Need to revalidate your Outdoor First Aid before the season really kicks off? Want a course that actually takes place on the hill with a really experienced trainer? then…
If you work or play in the outdoors then this is the course you want.
This course meets the requirements of most outdoor NGB’s (MTA, AMI, BAIML, BCU) we offer a £20 discount for members who can quote a valid membership number when booking.
- This course will be in South Lakeland (venue tbc) but we’ll be somewhere that gives us quick fast access to some wonderful locations. Joining instructions are sent when bookings are confirmed.
- The course runs from 09:00 to roughly 18:00.
- Refreshments (tea, coffee, biscuits – heck maybe even cake…) are provided, participants need to bring their own food and snacks; the venue has basic kitchen facilities including a microwave.
- The course is a mixture of classroom, practical and outdoor sessions.
- All learning materials are provided but participants should bring their own method of taking notes etc. Photography & recording is by group agreement only.
please note places are not allocated until payment is made