If you work or play in the outdoors you need these skills....
Whether you're completely new to First Aid or you're refreshing an existing qualification this course will offer something for everyone.
we'll start by saying there are a lot of good courses out there - but Mountain Services really try to offer something a little different. Sure we cover the whole regulated syllabus (this course is a regulated Level 3 course & its content is audited by OfQual) - but we do so in a fun yet challenging way.
Spread over two days attendees will;
- Cover the basics of First Aid
- Understand how to carry out First Aid in an Outdoor environment
- Gain a strong understanding of casualty care when help is far away
- Get a lot of hands on learning time
- Take part in practical scenarios based on real events - out on the hill, alone & as part of a team
- Grow in confidence - and leave knowing they have the skills to help
The course starts with coffee and a chat. We cover the basics in comfort - but we soon head out the door and start to put things into practice in a fun and engaging way - you'll finish the day a lot more confident that you began - and then we'll reinforce that learning and add some more skills on day 2.
Outdoor First Aid Course Dates
Below are details of the courses we currently have dates for. You can either purchase directly (place guaranteed) or get in touch if you wish to discuss anything. Please note places are not reserved until payment is received.
Saturday 18th & Sunday 19th April 2020
Hutton Roof, Cumbria
Saturday February 29th & Sunday March 1st 2020
Little Gaddesden, Hertfordshire
Not quite right?
If you think this is the course for you - but the date or location are wrong - then drop us a line & we can discuss putting on a course to meet your requirements.