If you've found this site of use and you'd like access to more of our resources, or if you're interested in coming on one of our courses then you can register here to get access to our client area. There's no charge - but we will retain your email address (you can delete your account at any time from the Edit Profile page).
So what do we do with your contact information?
- We NEVER sell on or share your email address apart from:
If you attend one of our qualification courses then we are required to share your details with the Awarding Organisation, this is necessary for your qualification to be issued and to be recognised;
- For First Aid and Safeguarding courses our Awarding Organisation is First Aid Awards. A download of their data protection policy is available HERE - FAA.
- Mountain Services will never pass your details to any other individual or organisation. If we send you details of 3rd party benefits we've negotiated (eg discounts) then we will only do so on an opt in basis.
- The site may notify you when we put up new resources or content we think you might like.
- We'll add you to our newsletter for course dates and events - but you can opt out of that at any time.
Can I cancel my account?
- At anytime you can contact us and ask to have your account deleted - and we will delete all records of you (note; if you have undertaken a qualification course with us then your records will be retained by our Awarding Organisations - Mountain Training England & First Aid Awards ulness you notify them also)
- You can delete your account at any point from the Edit Profile page.
Do I need a client account?
- No - 95% of this site's pages are unrestricted and there's a good range of resources freely available.
- But...during our courses, workshops and days out clients are given access to a range of useful resources - these are available to download or use for reference in the client area.
- We hope you've enjoyed either the website, a course with us - or both - and registering for an account is the best way to keep in touch.